Commercially client focussed environmental advice.
MMWC Environmental delivers the highest degree of client service and a cost effective efficient approach to the resources environmental industry. Our dedicated and experienced team bring extensive industry networks offering a flexible service through all stages of project design, implementation and management.
We are equipped to provide a full range of environmental services including: environmental due diligence, biological desktop studies, field surveys, clearing permits, environmental approvals and compliance reporting.
We are committed to achieving client project goals with appropriate management of environmental impacts and timely delivery of quality products to our clients.
With thoroughly experienced staff in house and comprehensive networks in the industry, MEC is well placed to assist in the completion of detailed and professional biological surveys and reporting, in line with compliance requirements for the Environmental Protection Authority.
- EPBC Act 1999 (Cwlth) Referrals & Assessment.
- Environmental Protection Act 1986 (WA)
- Environmental Impact Assessment (Part IV)
- Works Approvals and Operating Licences (Part V)
- Mining Act 1978 (WA)
- Mining Proposals
- Mine Closure Plans
- Native Vegetation Clearing Permits.
Flora, Vegetation & Fauna
- Environmental Impact Assessment.
- Desktop assessment.
- Level 1 & 2 field surveys.
- Targeted Threatened and Priority Flora and Fauna searches and population mapping.
- Vegetation community and condition mapping.
- Habitat assessment and mapping.
- Weed baseline surveys and population mapping.
- Introduced species baseline surveys.
- Rehabilitation monitoring.
- Annual Environmental Reporting (DMP and DER).
- Agency liaison and negotiation.
- Targeted and ongoing consultation with key regulatory agencies with statutory responsibilities critical to client projects.
- Timely presentation of client projects to government departments ensuring optimum navigation of legislation and policy.
- Environmental Management Plans and Procedures.
- Environmental Management Systems (ESO14001).
- Risk Assessment.
Communities and Ecology
- Threatened and Priority Ecological Communities assessment.
- Groundwater Dependent Ecosystem surveys and community mapping.
- Sheet flow dependent community assessment and mapping.